Monday, October 17, 2011

Brilliant Thinking....

30 ideas on how to make money:

1. Find where I put my motivation and go out and get a job.
2. Learn the cello really fast and play on street corners.
3. Find a very rich man and convince him to marry me.
4. Search my family tree for a distant rich relation and wiggle my way into their will.
5. Become a professional photographer in high demand.
6. Become a movie star.
7. Sell all my barbie accessories on craigslist.
8. Go crawling back to my old job and ask for it back.
9. Reply to...ummm... "questionable" ads in the newspaper. (if ya know what I mean...)
10. Become a professional answering machine- "Thank you for calling High plains Baptist Church, this is Tiffany, how may I direct your call?"
11. Go back to school and get a degree in something else more marketable.
12. Get paid to write blogs all day.
13. Invent something really cool.
14. Steal something of great value and ask an absurd amount for ransom.
15. Become a model.
16. Write a best selling novel.
17. Sell my photography to the highest bidder.
18. Become a companion to a rich and privileged young lady.
19. Get a job as a psychiatrist to someone famous.
20. Reveal my super hero identity.
21. Sell my siblings into slavery.
22. Become a hit man- or woman.
23. Find some buried treasure.
24. Take Naomi's suggestion and become a doctor or nurse.
25. Drive a fire truck.
26. Become a self motivation coach.
27. Join the circus.
28. Get paid to cook.
29. Write a chart topping song.
30. Some how get paid to use my avid imagination.


Hmmmmm.....Guess I'm gonna have to go with number #1. Drats.

Searching for motivation,

Ti-Ti

1 comment:

  1. Dear one, I greatly desire the picture. By like (sorry, mom) a lot. Willing to pay for it too, but not enough for a puppy (sorry).
    Love you!!!
    ~Bu

    ReplyDelete