Friday, January 13, 2012

Completed Construction

Yes- it's here.
Finally.
My parents renovations.
Although those people most anxious to see it have most likely already seen it.....
So if you are the select few that haven't seen it...... What in the world are you thinking????? COME SEE US!!!!!! ;)
Until then, here's some pics. (If you want the total effect- here is the before/during post
I think my third favorite thing added would be the kitchen sink.... super deep, trendy, has a hot water dispenser (yay for no more microwaved hot water), and has a super cool water sprayer that I have yet to have a water fight with..... April fools anyone??? (*insert evil laugh here*)Taking down the railing really opened up this whole area... even with a couch sitting there.Not much was done to this room but I shared it to be consistent... basically just painted and rearranged.Probably my favorite thing put in...turns on when Naomi or Nikki says "on". It's true. Now that's true magic..... (ssshhhhhhh) Sadly enough this is probably my second favorite thing... i don't know.... it's just kinda a nice relaxing place to do laundry and I love the big high shelf for folding (and it's on hinges for easy access to the back of the washer and dryer)My fourth favorite would be that sink and counter..... it's more modern than I would have thought my parents would go (hehe- watch me get in trouble for that one...) and I love it. The counter is sparkly. The sink is pretty deep with divots and let just face it- photogenic. And the counter height seems to be taller than what we had before.So there you have it. Now you know why the kitchen makes me feel like baking all the time. And yeah- the whole kitchen is probably the grand prize winner for my favorite item. It feels like there is so much space and room to move.
Hhhmmmm speaking of baking........ I think it's time to visit my mother..........

Feeling another baking post coming on,

Ti-Ti

1 comment:

  1. Love your new and improved rooms! Very warm and friendly...kind of like a Brockmann!

    ReplyDelete