Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cherising Conjugality: Mr. & Mrs. Saxon

Yes...... it's true. This is really happening. You aren't just dreaming. 6 months and 12 days later, you finally get to see pictures from Jenni and Lance's wedding.
See I had to give them to Jenni before I could post them to facebook or blog about them.... cause that's just rude if I don't let the "client" see them first....... it just took a while for me to get *all* of them to Jenni and Lance. Yes, all of them is the key in that sentence. She has seen a few of them trickling her way since the wedding. And for Valentine's Day she got the official CD.....

And that means......... y'all get to see them..... for real..........











 


I'll put some on Facebook later...... so keep watching .....


Promising to try and get photos out sooner,
Ti-Ti

1 comment:

  1. Love. Love. Love. You should come to Utah and "practicing" shooting a newborn!

    ReplyDelete