Monday, July 18, 2011

Betrothal: Jenni ♥ Lance

So I went to visit Jenni at the end of May because I love Wisconsin so much. Ha.


Actually I love my sister so much so I went for a super fast wedding planning/ engagement photo shoot.


Life was crazy.
1-She was trying to move (she had to be out of her apartment by the 1st of June). I love her but she's a pack rat. I don't know how she fit all of that into the little apartment. At least her couch was super comfy.

2- She was dealing with medicine that was making her sick- like really sick.

3- She wanted to do everything with me. Go everywhere. Plan everything. See everything. Discuss everything.

4- We were trying to squeeze in a nice length photoshoot in between rain, wind, eating, Lance's work schedule, my limited number of days, outfit changes, sleeping, light, muddy ground, eating, headaches, wedding dress shopping, eating, registering, and Jenni's crashing.

5- All the wedding dress shops were in Delafield or Milwaukee area.

6- The medicine makes her hungry. And if she doesn't eat, well, you'd better watch your toes. Or your fingers. Or pretty much anything you don't want her to eat.



But when it came down to it, we managed to get quite a few nice pictures.

I get a kick of telling non-photographer people that I took roughly 800 photos in all. *giggles*


And hopefully I helped Jenni feel a bit less stress and slightly accomplished. We did find the wedding dress. Do you wanna see the dress?

Here it is........











Really??? You actually thought I was going to post a pic of the dress? Ha. You'll just have to come to wedding or see the aftermath pictures.





Until then- you can look at the engagement photos.


They were so cute I could throw up.


Definitely need a bucket over here.



I think if she smiles any bigger her face just might crack.


Awww...

Proof that Lance is a goofball. Not as bad as Jenni but maybe he can hold his own.




And this is why I should get an assistant to help. I barely had a hand for my camera.


(yes, that is Lance's bribe for sitting still and smiling- donuts. And believe it or not- they actually worked....... *ideas for future shoots*)

There are lots more photos but I promised I wouldn't put all of them up so you'll just have to wait to see the rest when Jenni posts them on Facebook. :)

I loved having the practice of an engagement shoot, even if it was kinda weird to be doing my sister. Bring on the engagement shoots!!!! I've got lots of free time now!!!




Standing by for *your* photoshoot,


Ti-Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment